Dear Nomad friends and family,
Since the pandemic began, Nomad Ventures has exercised cautions beyond government guidelines to ensure a safe shopping experience for you, and a safe work environment for our staff. Each Nomad Ventures location follows state and county guidelines for operating during the pandemic. Read below for information on our general protocols.
In Store Shopping:
- Maximum occupancy, according to each county’s guidelines, is maintained. This number varies from location to location, but we request that you please be patient so each person can have a safe shopping experience. (You may call the location you are visiting for more information).
- Hand sanitizer is provided and required to come inside. If allergies are a concern, we offer gloves, or will request you to not touch anything and a staff member will assist you.
- Face Masks are required and must be worn properly covering the nose and mouth.
- Social distancing of 6ft whenever possible is encouraged.
- Surfaces are cleaned frequently throughout the day for your safety.
Curbside Pick-up & Shopping:
- We are happy to accommodate those who are high risk, or unable to abide to the above guidelines for personal health reasons, by making curbside pick-up and assistance available.
- Our friendly and helpful staff will gladly bring out an assortment of products to help you find what you need.
- Select locations will allow you to video chat to see the contents inside the store. (Didn’t know what you were looking for? No problem!)
- All staff members that are handling any products frequently wash hands, use sanitizer or gloves for your safety.