Good to Go Meals
$7.75 – $14.75
Hiker hunger has met its match. Great for a thru-hiker resupply, but also perfect to have on hand for emergency preparedness, quick dinners at home, or for a larger group of hungry backpackers. Double servings can be shared or used as more substantial meals for hikers needing the additional calories.
Nowadays, when it comes to food, the words "quick" and "healthy" aren't often used together. You can have one, but don't expect to have the other—until now. GTG aims to change how people eat on-the-go.
Chef Jennifer's creations are thoughtfully crafted to provide a meal that not only tastes great but is truly good for you. Whether you've hiked all day for that summit view, rose with an alpine start to earn those backcountry turns, or are simply looking for an easy-to-make option at home, all you need is boiling water and in minutes you'll have a delicious meal.
Good To Go strives to offer meals to suit all diets, which is why all of our products are gluten-free, low in sodium, and made with no preservatives. They also offer several vegan and vegetarian options.
- Antibiotic-free chicken
- Traditional ingredients such as okra and filé powder
- Long grain white rice
- Cayenne pepper for its heat and metabolism-boosting properties
- 3-year shelf life
MEXICAN QUINOA BOWL BUTTERNUT SQUASH AND BLACK BEANS IN A MOLE POBLANO SAUCE Often referred to as the national dish of Mexico, Mole Poblano is loved around the world. We make our sauce with traditional ingredients such as raw organic cacao powder, ancho chiles, cinnamon, coriander and cumin.
- Loaded with butternut squash, tomato and corn
- High protein, gluten-free quinoa and black beans
- Raw cacao is a high source of antioxidants, magnesium and iron
- 4-year shelf life
MUSHROOM RISOTTO CLASSIC RISOTTO WITH SAUTÉED MUSHROOMS AND BASIL PESTO Our risotto is made the old-school way. Caramelize onions in olive oil, add the risotto and toast slightly, deglaze with white wine, slowly add stock. Boom. Finally, the basil pesto and sautéed mushrooms are added.
- Traditional arborio rice
- Cremini mushrooms
- Nutritional yeast (non-fortified) adds a creaminess to the dish and keeps it vegan
- 5-year shelf life
INDIAN KORMA CREAMY TOMATO AND YOGURT BRAISED VEGETABLES Korma is a mild spiced, creamy curry typically made with yogurt and tomatoes thickened with nuts or seeds. At Good To-Go we’ve made a traditional Indian Korma with whole toasted and ground spices, walnuts and coconut.
- Loaded with carrots, parsnips, green beans and sweet peas
- Protein and fiber-packed chick peas
- Ginger and turmeric naturally provide immune system benefits
- 4-year shelf life
CHICKEN PHO VIETNAMESE-STYLE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP This popular street food is known the world over for its comforting effects. The steaming, savory and immensely aromatic broth is the foundation of this restorative dish. Notes of cinnamon and star anise, followed by fresh ginger and clove keep it authentic. Braised chicken thighs, cabbage, scallion and cilantro provide the additional sustenance needed for any adventure.
- 27g of protein per serving! (54g per double-serving)
- Braised antibiotic-free dark meat chicken
- Jalapenos provide cardiovascular and immunity benefits
- Separate lime packet allows you to season to your liking
- Fast 10-minute cook time
- 2-year shelf life
NEW ENGLAND CORN CHOWDAH WITH SWEET POTATO AND SMOKED FISH Our take on a New England classic. But don’t call it a soup. This rich stew is loaded with corn, potato and onion. For fish, we chose bonito flake for its smoky and umami flavors. Now you can enjoy this comforting, regional dish in any corner of the world.
- Sweet potatoes are a great source of vitamins A and C, as well as beta-carotene
- Whole milk, because fat is not only a great source of energy, but also aids with the absorption of vitamins
- 2-year shelf life
Chicken Gumbo, Chicken Pho, Classic Marinara with Penne, Cuban Rice Bowl, Granola, Herbed Mushroom Risotto, Indian Vegetable Korma, Kale and White Bean Stew, Korean Bibimbap, Mexican Quinoa Bowl, New England Clam Chowder, Oatmeal, Pad Thai, Smoked Three Bean Chili, Thai Curry