Joshua Tree Climbing Salve
HEAL AND PROTECT YOUR SKIN
JTree salve is an organic, unscented, skin-healer that is effective in treating flappers, gobis, blown tips, scrapes, cuts, and abrasions. Created using a blend of essential oils, freshly extracted from the finest organic herbs, JTree Salve moisturizes and promotes healing without softening calluses that the body produces for protection.
SKIN CARE ROUTINE FOR STRONG TOUGH SKIN
- Wash with soap & water - clean skin heals faster!
- Clip or remove any dead torn skin.
- Groom calluses - Use a pumice stone to thin out thick spots.
- Rinse hands with alcohol (rubbing alcohol, not bourbon) to clean the micro-cuts, and dry and harden the skin.
- Liberally apply JTree Salve... reapply throughout the evening.
- If it's oily for more than 10 minutes, use a bit less next time. It should soak right in to dry damaged skin!
DO THIS... DON'T DO THAT!
- Use JTree in the morning and at night on rest days to help condition skin.
- Use JTree for any skin irritation, and for dry skin.
- Always keep JTree with you & share with friends!
- Don't use salve right before you train or compete.
- Avoid lotions - They soften skin making it rip and tear.
15 ml, 50 ml, 50 ml 2020