Nomad 200 Solar Panel
Call For Availability! (760) 747-8223
Like their namesake, Goal Zero’s line of foldable Nomad panels are designed for life on the move. The most portable large solar offering, Nomads fold down to a quarter of their full size, making them ideal for situations where power needs are large and space is limited. The Nomad 200 provides up to 200 watts of solar to keep a Yeti power station charged and everything from laptops to fridges to medical devices running for days on end.
Four monocrystalline panels enclosed in a protective case fold down to a compact profile for easy storage. Hanging loops allow you to strap the panel to vehicles, tents, and more.
Built-in legs pop out to stabilize the panel while solar charging and fasten in place against the panel when not in use. Each leg features a stake-down loop for added security.
Included 6ft HPP charging cable integrates seamlessly with Goal Zero Yeti Power Stations and stores away in our signature built-in mesh case for convenience.
- Yeti 400: 3-6 Hours
- Yeti 400 Lithium: 4-7 Hours
- Yeti 500X: 3-6 Hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium: 8-16 Hours
- Yeti 1400 Lithium: 11-22 Hours
- Yeti 1500X: 9-18 Hours
- Yeti 3000 Lithium: 18-36 Hours
- Yeti 3000X: 18-36 Hours
- Yeti 6000X: 35-70 Hours
- High Power Port Powerpole: 14-23V, up to 14A (200W max)
- USB-A: 5V, 2.4A(12W max)
- Weight: 22 lbs (10.0 kg)
- Dimensions (folded): 28.2 x 22.3 x 2.0 in (71.6 x 56.6 x 5.0 cm)
- Dimensions (unfolded, without leg stand): 28.2 x 100.7 x 1.0 in (71.6 x 255.8 x 2.5 cm)
- Cable Length: 6ft
- Warranty: 12 months
- UPC: 847974007983
- Rated Power: 200W
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 23.0V
- Maximum Power Point Voltage (Vmpp): 19.1V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline