Tiger Wall UL2 Tent Solution Dye
The Tiger Wall UL series is now redesigned using solution-dyed fabrics that drastically reduce energy consumption and water use during manufacturing. Defined by its minimalist pole structure with two doors and two vestibules, making this one of our most popular technical backcountry tent series.
- Solution-dyed fabric is highly resistant to UV fade and drastically reduces energy consumption and water use during manufacturing, a process that is better for the environment and improves the quality of the tent fabric
- Features one door, one vestibule on UL1 and two doors, two vestibules on UL2 and UL3 with storm flaps on all vestibule zippers
- Simplified setup with proprietary tent corner construction and unique TipLok Tent Buckle™ that combines three functions: secure pole-tip capture, rainfly attachment and tensioner, and stake-out loop
- Elevated storage with a 3D bin ‘mezzanine’ in the foot and additional storage in the ceiling and door pockets at the head
- Easy and efficient setup and take down with the strong DAC Featherlite single pole system structure
- Clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices through media pockets located above sleeping area
- Keep interior dry with dual zipper, smooth-closing, dry entry/exit vestibule
- More usable space between your feet and tent wall with structured foot-end corners
- Increased airflow with low vent feature on the vestibule doors and double sliders on the vestibule zippers for venting from the top or bottom
- Ready to pitch with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly, and extra stability with velcro tabs that connect fly to pole structure
- Easy to pitch any time of day with reflective guylines and color-coded webbing on tent corners
- Includes NEW lighter, yet stronger Dirt Dagger UL Tent Stakes with patent pending I-Beam aluminum construction
The Tiger Wall UL2 Solution Dye Tent
The Tiger Wall UL1 and UL2 are Ultralight two door, two vestibule, technical backcountry tents now redesigned using solution-dyed fabric that is highly resistant to UV fade and drastically reduces energy consumption and water use during manufacturing. This process is better for the environment and improves the quality of the tent fabric. An easy to pitch tent with plenty of head room and space within the vestibules makes this tent an excellent choice without compromising comforts when waiting out inclement weather. Single pole architecture using DAC Featherlite materials create a simple, yet strong and sturdy structure you can rely on through multi-day trips. The Tiger Wall UL makes tent life easy with weight savings for gram counters in mind for your three-season adventures.