UltraLight Insulated Air Sleeping Mat
If you are looking for a lightweight sleeping pad, but you will not compromise on comfort, durability, insulation, or ease of use, look no further. The Air Sprung Cell™ design delivers stability and support, while our lamination and weld quality set new standards for reliability. Thermolite® and Exkin Platinum® insulation deliver performance that is tested according to the ASTM standard to give an R-Value of 3.1, perfect for late spring through early fall camping. The patented multi-function valve and pump integrated into the stuff sack mean effortless inflation and deflation.
- Regular: 16.9 oz ≈ Little more than a can of beans
Packed Size Comparison
- One 1L water bottle
- Late Spring to early Fall
- The strongest face fabric and laminate available in a backpacking air mat. It’s a statement of tough love – we make things tough, so you will love them.
- BEST USEUltralight Backpacking, Bike Touring
- COMES WITHAirstream Pumpsack / Stuff Sack and a mat repair kit
- FABRIC30D / 40D nylon with anti-microbial liquid-extruded TPU lamination
- INSULATIONExkin Platinum fabric and Thermolite
- SEASON RATING 2.5 Season
- SPECIAL Extrusion TPU Lamination to reduce delamination
Large, Regular, Small, W's Large, W's Regular, X-Small