Let Nomad Ventures take your adventures to the water.
Watercrafts & Accessories from Hobie, Packrafts from Kokopelli, and Racks and Trailers from Yakima.
With Hobie Kayaks starring in our line-up, you’ll easily find the watercraft you need. From family time on the Tandem Mirage Compass to pedal boarding fun and everything in between!
Features included in both models of the Mirage Pro Angler with 360 Drive Technology:
- VANTAGE ST SEATING: Vantage Seating provides ultimate comfort and adjustability in a lightweight, easily removable form, along with Boa® system lumbar support technology.
- H-RAIL: H-Rail is a durable, lightweight, patent-pending mounting system for quickly and easily securing a complete line of H-Rail accessories.
- LARGE FRONT HATCH WITH REMOVABLE LINER: A large-opening storage area offers easy access for storing fish or ice and can be removed for cleaning.
- LIVEWELL READY REAR CARGO AREA: Big adventures demand plenty of gear. These molded areas and Bungee® tie-downs ensure that it’s still there when you get to camp.
Nomad Ventures is taking on yet another new way to explore this big beautiful world! Now available are packable rafts (usually ~5lbs) that you can load up into a backpack, hike to the middle of nowhere, and paddle down a pristine stream.
As the foremost minimalist packraft, the Rogue-Lite weighs only 5.2lbs (2.3kgs) and packs down to the size of a paper towel roll. Rated up to Class I rivers with our first-in-class 210d DuPontTM Kevlar® Aramid-Nylon Blend* reinforced floor system, giving you increased durability on the water. It’s ideal for backpacking, adventure-travel, high-alpine fishing, and bikepacking.
Incredibly stable, just get on and go using MirageDrive® leg power. Soon you’ll fly high at exceptional speed, nimbly carving turns using fingertip steering controls. There’s minimal setup. Go from the car, the dock or your boat to the water in minutes. Cruise solo, with your partner or with a group. The Mirage Eclipse takes fitness out of the gym and onto the water and under the sun. The board is lightweight and durable and full of thoughtful features such as gear tie-downs and a carefree kick-up rudder. The Mirage Eclipse takes standup to a whole new level.
- Wind, waves, and wake? No problem. The board’s width, hull design, and handlebars provide an extra-stable ride superior to a standard paddleboard.
- Steering is at your fingertips, utilizing hand-levers like those found on a bicycle. Squeeze right, go right. Squeeze left, go left. The durable rudder offers pinpoint maneuverability unique to the Mirage Eclipse.
- The aluminum alloy handlebar is easily removable in seconds; just lock the rudder in to place as a tracking skeg and paddle like a traditional stand up paddleboard.
- Like to stand and fish? Just add a Hobie H-Crate accessory to add four fishing rod holders plus a plenitude of tackle management options.